New Gas Furnaces
New Amana Gas furnaces come with Lifetime warranties at no extra cost. Find out more by calling Airtex HVAC at
Furnaces Gas Furnace Home Heating System with High Efficiency
With the cost of oil heat rising as each heating season comes upon us, switching to a more cost effective alternative is entering the minds of consumers all across the country. No matter if you are living in a state where winters are mild or where storms are severe, heating is expensive and switching from oil to natural gas is a money-saving alternative many are considering. There are a number of benefits to switching to a natural gas furnace.
- Instant savings: natural gas furnaces are very low maintenance units, which converts to instant savings because homeowners do not have to add money to their annual budget for repair costs.
- Efficiency: due to how efficiently a natural gas furnace runs, they are able to keep the homeowner’s utility bills lower in comparison to running a furnace run by oil. This is another factor that plays into instant and long-term savings for the homeowner.
- Longevity: when natural gas furnaces are well maintained by a trained service professional, they last up to twenty years. For many homeowners, that unit will outlive their other appliances such as their stove, refrigerator, washer, and dryer.
- Heating: in comparison to an oil heat furnace, as well as electric heat and wood stoves, natural heat furnaces will heat the home 25-35 degrees warmer.
- Even distribution: It has also been shown that the heat is distributed more evenly throughout the home, as well, so there are no cold spots as are typically found when heating with oil.
- No more deliveries: natural gas is pumped through pipes that are installed directly into your home by the local utility company and run underneath the streets of your local community. Therefore, there are no more deliveries from an oil truck and no more empty oil tanks in the middle of a snowstorm.
- Environmentally friendly: in comparison to oil heat, natural gas emits 23% less carbon dioxide into the environment.
- Convenient: for those who choose to use natural case for more than just their furnace, you can still use your cook stove if you lose power during a storm. This level of convenience is immeasurable when power is out for a lengthy period of time.
- Value: if you plan to resell your home in the future, the installation of natural gas furnaces increases the resale values of homes. Consult with your real estate agent about how much.
The Bottom Line:
For those looking for a long-term investment that will produce immediate savings, natural gas is the way to go. While the upfront costs of converting from oil heat to natural gas are high, you will likely see a return on that investment within five years due to the immediate savings incurred on your heating and utility bills. These lasting savings and a better environment equals a great option.
Keep in Mind:
If there are no pipes installed in your neighborhood and your community would like natural gas, remember that there are power in numbers. Gather as a group and go before your town or city council to discuss the need for natural gas in your area, and how it would benefit the entire community. While this is not a problem in cities and other areas where communities are already built up, smaller communities will need to push the envelope in order for their voices to be heard. New home furnace tacoma is making strides in providing education about natural gas, along with top notch commercial and residential services. In addition to answering questions from community members about the many benefits of natural gas, they are working toward ensuring lines can reach every customers